Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hong Kong NEVER gets boring.

I love Hong Kong.
HongKong is definitely a shopping heaven and desert paradise for a certified Shopaholic and dessert lover like me..

Sogo and CityGate Outlets - 2 spots that never to be missed. Here is where you’d find pretty clothes with even prettier prices :)
Let's go!!!

SOGO

Photobucket

Photobucket
SKII is very cheap here compared to Malaysia..roughly 15%-25% cheaper than Malaysia...and I have a free gift - classy winter scarf from SKII.. yeah yeah~~!!!

CityGate Outlets - near Disneyland. This place is similar to McArthur Glen Designer Outlets in the UK. Prices here are really cheap compared to those in the highstreet. I love here a lot as I don't have good bargaining skills :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Other than shopping, the dessert in Hong Kong is really very special and delicious.
徐留山is my number 1 dessert option all the time. I almost went there every night when i was in Hong Kong..

Photobucket
Photobucket
wow....i really miss those dessert ...

Grrr....I can't wait anymore...I wish my 4th visit to HongKong will be coming soon....


2 comments:

^hclion^ said...

4th????

i only went twice.. waiting for my 3rd.. but i seldom shopping also.. i will go sight-seeing + eat.. haha!

Anonymous said...

hao.. na xiayizhi wo men zai qu xiag gang luxing
haobuhao bibi?