Monday, January 17, 2011

Life After Marriage

"Did my life change after I got married?'
"How I feel? Any different?"
Many friends asked me this same questions,
over and over again..besides the baby questions..

Well, I am still doing good.
I feel comfortable and glad that our wedding was finally over.
We had painstakingly planned for one year plus
and everything ended in less than 24 hour.

Thank GOD that we had a lot of help from friends
and we persevere through the ups and downs of planning.
Hubby said we can be the part time wedding planner
especially for last minute wedding couple.
Hehehehehehe~~

Actually,I've only been married for about 1.5 months now
At this moment, my marriage life is lovely,
much better than expected.
Yes, we still face minor disagreement,
but we do our best to share what our thoughts and feelings are.

Good communication is a fundamental part of a healthy relationship
We don't expect each other mind-read each other.
We learn to speak and express ourselves.
Although most of the time he still want to be the winner
Aiya...let him win la...just a small issue.

Alright, that's all about my life after marriage at this stage..
I will share it again if I have any updates on my marriage life.

No comments: