Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 Things I can't live without

1. Camera
I can't live without MY CAMERA!!!!
It's just like an extension of my hands.
I can't go out without taking pictures.
It's my life.


2. Internet
I used to bring my laptop along with me when I travel
to ensure that I can easily find a place for Internet Access
I do not need super high speed internet,
just a normal internet speed
for me to login my facebook, msn, blogspot, forum..etc
That's more than enough.
I feel like dying when streamyx in my house is down


3 Handphone
Can you imagine your life without mobile phone?
I left it at home sometimes and it's like I'am all alone.
My requirements for HP are very simple.
As long as can make call, receive call and SMS.
Of course if someone wanna buy me ip4 or BB torch
that will be even better :)

No comments: