Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello, Spendthrift

Photobucket

Yeah, I am saying this to myself, spendthrift for March. I was terribly depressed and moody for the last few weeks, maybe too boring and lack of rest I guess.

Tried watching movies at home, tried Taiwan entertainment show from VernYin (GUESS show), tried musics, tried Hong Kong series from Darren(2 wives - I finished watch 20 episods in 2 days) tried books and mags and blablabla.....then ended up with a sleepless night...

Thus, to cure my bad mood, whenever my friends/colleague ask me for an outing, I was always there. I go Karaoke, clubbing, watch movie,sushi king, baskin robbin and.....SHOPPING~~!!! yeah, shopping cost me the most. :((

I bought my very 1st levis jeans in gurney, bought 1 dress and long pants from Nichi, 1 singlet from Timesquare, KL and 2 tops from queensbay, and 1 necklace in March. My mum keeps nagging me that I still haven't worn my chinese new year new clothes, and is buying new clothes again. I know there is uniform in Motorola, but i still can wear it once a week lah!!!!

Luckily when i was "fashion show"ing my new clothes in my room, I will feel better and it helps to remedy my bad mood pretty much, at least I called up some of my frens to chat, I smile to my family...

But then there goes my money... if $$ can solve the problem then that is not a problem?? Well, actually there is nothing big deal with my bad mood, but now I start to feel the pinch for spending that $$ to cheer me up...but what's gone is gone, i can't do anything for now..I just hope that I do not spend too much on April.... hahaha...!!! Please kindly help me to control myself !!!!!!

Oppsss.....ate too much ice cream and chocolates recently...sore throat now..but nevermind lar...can claim medical fees from company... :P

and btw Happy Aprils Fool!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

bibi said...

hihi dear!!
dont worry so much la..
as long as u happy then ok lor
remember always be happy!