Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cut or Maintain? Long or Short??

It has been 11 years since I maintained my long hair look. All the while I feel comfortable with it but after ages spotting the same style, it finally hit me that I should be bored with it.
Recently a lot of my friends changed their hair styles and make my heart starts to “gatal”, and follow suit.

I know short hair has a lot of advantages:

- don't have to use so much shampoo + conditioner (save money)
- no need hair dryer (save time)
- don't feel hot most of the time

But, now here’s the problem. Honestly, I understand myself pretty much. Actually there's two sides of me. One side will go for the new look thing after years of the same, old monotonous look. The second side of me is the type that doesn't get sick of the same thing every time. And I am pretty sure I will regret when I see others with long hair which I used to have.

Now, to convince myself to get a new hair cut......
Actually I hate it when it can’t dry before I sleep at night because I wash my hair about 8 something after back from work. Washing is not the end of the story. I still need at least 40 minutes to dry and to apply "protein protective spray"on my hair while blowing. At 70% dry, I need to apply "anti split end oil" on my hair again...And at 100% dry, I need to apply "nutritious lotion" and "Leave-on Moisturizer Cream". Alas, after finishing it is almost 11pm.....and sometimes I need to do hair mask(at least twice per month) Guess that’s the price I have to pay for long pretty hair. I think all the long hair gals out there have this problem too.

Cut or Maintain? I am asking this question umpteen times since end of last year :P I did ask some opinions from my friends, and most of them asked me to cut it…but my mummy ask me to keep my hair long because 99% of guys prefer girls with long straight hair. Hmm…..is it true? I'am not sure... (from prince Irwin: Nono its not true. As long as it is you then its ok. haha)

Well, just wait and see......if 1 day I really cannot tahan with my long hair anymore..i will cut it..but I am still counting till that day comes...kekkekekkekek

2 comments:

momo said...

cut it short, you'll be shocked with what it can do to you ;-)

XX

Princess Maria~~ said...

I have heart attack 1...
i cannot get shocked.... :)