Thursday, April 3, 2008

God, Pls give me a good night sleep tonight!!!!

All my close friends know that sleeping is my first hobby. Back during Uni time, I remembered that I could sleep more than 16 hours per day, but now, after working, I do not have enough sleep every night, haih..........

I always feel that a good night's worth of sleep is a god-given birthright to all mortals。Well, at least when its a deserving one after a hard day's work. I have been working my socks off during work for the past few months. :Þ

Thus, I really hate it when I am awakened in the middle of my lovely sleep.
Especially by a 'wrong number' call of all things.
What's more? That guy with nuts in head pushed my patience to the limit when he had the 'courtesy' of giving me a second call.
He left me no choice but to tick him off which i did to my satisfaction.

He left me no choice but to turn my mobile phone off!!!

I haven't had any good sleep in the past few weeks.
My sleep has been disrupted by weird dreams...
noises...

Gosh!!!My dark circles are getting worst now....God, Pls give me a good night's sleep tonight!!!!Plssssssssssssss.............

1 comment:

bibi said...

bibi... at least u know you don have enuff sleep..
so rest enough ok? or else you will fall sick again and i dun wan that to happen....
take care dear.. muacks