Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baskin Robbins @@@@@@@

Photobucket

What does 31st of the month means t0 you?? To me, its " Ice Cream Day"..
On the forth 31st of year 2008, I planned to go for the Gallon size....but unfortunately, the cover of Gallon size containers were out of stock, grrr.......so i decided to go for 2 Quarts, with 4 flavours - Mad About Chocolate(no sugar added), Very Berry Strawberry (low fat), Cookies n Cream, Maple Walnut. Irwin was like a fortune teller, managing to guess correctly all the flavours that i chose. Well, I actually pick the same flavours all the time. My unusually large appetite for BR was the result of missing out on the previous 31st . So I am all out for revenge to satisfy my crave for ice cream.

As usual, on that day, the shop was packed full with people, me and Iriwn took the order number first, then we went somewhere around there to have our dinner.

After dinner, we still needed to wait about 50 minutes and we were sweating inside. Thats why BR icecream is just for patient and resilient people. Luckily our patience was rewarded when we finally we got out ice cream...Hurray!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yummy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: