Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spot the difference??

BEFORE

Photobucket

AFTER

Photobucket

Yea..I am wearing Korea cosmetic lens.....this is my first cosmetic lens, and i will try different colors, perhaps brown, in the future...the feeling of wearing this lens is so nice...nothing uncomfortable..no red eyes, won't feel dry all the time. I regret for not trying these lens earlier...My Uni friend, HanSiang cannot recognize me with this photo, he said i look like Form 5 girl.he does not believe it's me !!!!... Hmm.....is there really a big difference?? :P


5 comments:

Sean Saik said...

This product is really something! Gals out there should try it out, maybe your bf can't recognize you too... But one thing to worth mention, you'll look younger!

Maria, next time show me the 'before' and 'after' effect, bring some sample to me, i guess i really need it somehow.. haha...

Princess Maria~~ said...

Thanks, siang!! I will bring down some samples when i am going to KL...sorry cant meet u up on labour day, stupid airasia delay again......

Anonymous said...

Hurmm...no red eyes? good worr..I always use lenses until eye dry,itchy and red..:(:( what brand is that ar?I wanna try.

momo said...

are those the same as Fresh Kon's color lens? The thing is... my power for both eyes are so freaking high~ and difrerent~! i have turquoise and purple but had to buy 2 packs each -_-"

can these lens sell (different power) seperately? that will be great eh ;-)

Princess Maria~~ said...

ya..ivy, can take diff degree for right and left eye. This is not freshcon..i tried freshcon b4..i feel headache...the viewing angle seems like shrinking down..:P the one i m using right now is korea brand...