Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day



February 14th - Valentine's Day
is marked the world over as a celebration to love.
But we didn’t get to celebrate Valentine’s Day…
We are 3630.96579478 kilometres away from each other.
You are forever not around for V day..
This year is our 5th V day,
but we only celebrated once which was 2009.
Don't worry, I am not blaming you,
I understand that career is important for guy :)
Love you and good luck ya *HUGS*

I am gonna ‘claim’ my Valentine’s dinner when u come back.
Friends ask me why not pre-V day celebration..
Well, because both of us attacked by virus lor :P

You always say that as long as we are loving each other,
everyday is Valentine's day..
Yes, everyday is Valentine's Day but today is extra special :)
For those who were married (especially guys) always said
V-day is a normal day to them.
No gift, no flower, no hug, no surprise....
Married also must have Valentine's day lar,
actually after married we shld do all the things
we did before married...
thats wat keeping the passion alive...
a lot of ppl took it for granted tat after married!!!

Okay la....
That's all for today...
Happy V-day to you, my dearest hubby
and to all my lovely friends!!

No comments: