Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Marriage


Yes, I am getting married, less than 2 months from now.
This is a good news, isn't it?


However, I'm not really happy,
I'm so tired for the wedding preparation.
I need to rush to the bridal house after work for photo selection,
this is a challenging task for me.

I just couldn't filter down the pics to fit my album as all my pics are so stunning.(self perasan :P)
I need to rush to town for card printing, price negotiation.
I need to find my hotel banquet sales person for wedding dinner deco information.
I need to prepare my guest list and table arrangement to please all my guests.


The to do list is very long..I am lazy to type it out here anymore...
I just want my wedding day come ASAP then everything is over and i can plan for my honeymoon. Yeah!

Darling, do u know what is my dream wedding?
I do not need a luxury wedding, a simple banquet will do...
I need a marriage without pressure.
I want you're the one and only one who hold my hand at that time till forever.


Y need to compare with others? it's so tired, marriage is not a competition :)


2 comments:

VeRnYiN said...

Yes.... that is ur marriage...
dun care what others think...
urs is urs.... :)

Princess Maria~~ said...

Thanks dear...see u on my big day ya. :D