Sunday, July 20, 2008

Under Renovation

Photobucket

My house is under renovation right now, very messy and very troublesome for me...no kitchen, no toilet, we have to go downstairs to bathe, and the main thing is no washing machine for 1 month, i have to hand wash my clothes for this period..aiksss!!!!! Luckily my darling very sayang me, he helped me to wash my clothes when i was taking a nap this afternoon...Thanks dear..muacks.. !!!!kekekkekeke

My dad wanted to renovate the house not because my mum has been nagging for about 5 years that the kitchen and the back room area were extremely old and she felt so shy and embarassing when her friends or relatives visit us, it was because he wanted to have his own home theater!!!! For myself, I really don't know how to appreciate those high technology electronic devices...for example, i am fine with just a normal speaker, as long as it can produce sound, but my dad always scold me stupid. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

No comments: