Sunday, March 23, 2008

Haagen-Dazs Ice cream Buffet

Photobucket


Last Tuesday, my colleague CS Tan sent out an email - Haagen-Dazs - All You Can Eat!!!! I was so excited(since i was an ice cream lover) and called Irwin immediately to plan for an ice cream buffet for dinner the next day. I keep reminding Irwin not to eat too much for lunch so that he could eat more ice cream later. :P

I was too excited until could not sleep well at night because the last time i had Haagen-Dazs ice cream buffet was ages back in year 2005. I could still remember my housemate,Guang had 21 scopes of ice cream that day. wakakakakakka. Also, that day was the 1st time i had an outing with my current colleague - Vern Yin.

Wednesday, 5.45pm, shut down my PC and left office. ( since my bosses Sam, Ernest and Faisal are not around :P). When we reached Haagen-Dazs in QB,

Princess Maria: Excuse me, may I know if the ice cream buffet is available here?

Haagen-Dazs worker: Sorry, this promotion only available in KL.

What????????ONLY AVAILABLE IN KL???? IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!!! WHY PENANG DOESN'T HAVE???? I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed and speechless :( and end up we went to T Bowl restaurant for our dinner.

Comment for T Bowl restaurant: 1 word - SUX !!!!

Fruit juice = colour+sugar+water ( only 70% of the glass)

Cheese baked rice = expensive with small quantity of food.( I am not a big eater, but i am still hungry after the cheese baked rice, can you imagine how small the size is)

No comments: